Products & Services
A necessity for all dental offices, with policies on employment, dental regulations, supervisory requirements, HIPAA policies and responsibilities, and all other requirements of a personnel handbook, designed for meet federal and state laws and regulations. Customized for each office.
- Dental Office Documents made necessary to meet the Massachusetts Dental Regulations, including informed consent forms for individual procedures.
- Dental Associate Agreements
- Purchase and Sale Agreements
- Employment Agreements
- Supervisory requirements detailed by the Massachusetts Dental Regulations requiring various levels of General, Direct or Immediate supervision by dentists of each procedure performed by Hygienists, Certified Dental Assistants, Formerly Trained Dental Assistants, Expanded Function Dental Assistants, On-the-Job Trained Dental Assistants, and Certified Orthodontic Assistants.
- HIPAA Policies and Procedures Manual
New 2013 HIPAA law requires new documentation and training to meet HIPAA audits now being scheduled regularly by the Office of Civil Rights for dental offices.
- HIPAA Privacy Officer Compliance Guide
Make the complexities and significant responsibilities of taking on the role as the Privacy Officer of the practice with this customized guide, designed and authored by Attorney Brian Hatch particularly for dental practices.
- HIPAA Business Associates Agreements
- HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices
- HIPAA Training Sessions and Certification
Attorney Brian Hatch is a HIPAA Certified trainer who provides in office presentations to allow all dental office staff to have the required annual HIPAA training.
- Dental Practice Purchases and Sales
- Dental Practice Commercial Leases
Litigation in all state and federal courts and administrative agencies, including at the Massachusetts Board of Registration in Dentistry.